Your report has been recorded
Operator training e.g. Mobile crane,
Tower crane, Overhead crane & Forklifts.
· Heavy equipment operator training e.g.
Excavator, Bulldozer, Tractor-loader back hoe,
Grader and Front end loader.
· Construction safety training.
Courses focused on specific safety issues
· We give you are certificate after your training course
(we also provide training to the public and companies at affordable
- We also help you find a job after your training
· Accommodation available.
GET YOUR TRAINING SKILLS
Call @0722833228 Email phillrhm1@g
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.
Beware of scammers by following these common-sense rules:
- DEAL LOCALLY
WITH FACE TO FACE - By following this one simple rule and you will
avoid 99% of the scam attempts on JustPost.
- NEVER WIRE FUNDS VIA WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM or any
other wire service unless you are sure to whom you are sending payment -
anyone who asks you to do so is a scammer.
- Double Check Seller e-mail Address and Phone Number If seller is
representing a company, double check that he/she is not using any public email account
like hotmail, yahoo, gmail etc e-mail accounts for communication and at least you have communicated with the seller at a valid phone number.
For the delivery of pets, cell phones or other products, do not send money to other regional locations especially Nigeria, Cameroon
unless you are sure to whom you are sending money.
- FAKE CASHIER CHECKS & MONEY ORDERS ARE COMMON, and
BANKS WILL CASH THEM AND THEN HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE when the
fake is discovered weeks later.
- JustPost IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY TRANSACTION, and does not
handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer
"buyer protection" or "seller certification"
- NEVER EXPOSE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (bank account
number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
- AVOID DEALS THAT INVOLVES SHIPPING OR ESCROW SERVICES and
know that ONLY A SCAMMER WILL "GUARANTEE" YOUR TRANSACTION.
- AVOID DEALS THAT OFFER VERY LOW PRICE FOR SERVICE, PRODUCTS AS COMPARED TO ACTUAL PRICE Most of the scammers
offer products or services at a very cheap rate as compared to market price to attract buyers. Beware of such deals
if are demanding to occur through WESTERN UNION,MONEYGRAM or same type of money transfer service.