Beauty is an ever booming business that will never see a lack in customers and Regis Salon Locations in Parkhurst because women and even men will continue to go to beauty salons for a new hairdo, for a manicure, a pedicure or even a tan. So, whether there is a depression or not, women (and some men) will still go to beauty salons to have their fix. In fact, it is in stressful times that you will see an increase in customers going to Top Hairdressers Near Me offering spa services for a spot of relaxation through aromatherapy, baths, manicures and massages.
Beauty Salon Furniture
So, if you are thinking of setting up a beauty salon, it is time that you go searching for the best ever beauty salon equipment for your business. You will need nothing but the most affordable and best beauty salon equipment to provide nothing but incomparable services to your clients.Lets take a look at the different types of services offered by beauty salons and Rated Hairdressers Near Me what sort of beauty salon equipments you will need for the services you offer at your salon. If your salon only offer basic hair styling and cutting services, you will need beauty salon equipment to cater to your hair styling needs. You should look at hair styling chairs, wash basins, hair dryers, steamers, trolleys, professional hair styling scissors set and even basic must-have furniture like mirrors, chairs, comfy chairs for the waiting area.
Hair & Beauty Salon Business Plan - 5 Tips For Attracting New Customers
In the midst of searching for the right equipment to furnish your salon, although it is important to compare prices, please do not settle for cheap, low quality equipment as it could end up sabotaging your business. Lousy quality equipment could break down in the midst of a hair styling session or worse, can you imagine the bath tub leaking or the hair dryer malfunctioning and injuring a client? So, compare prices if you must but do not try to save by buying low quality beauty salon equipment.
Regis Salon Locations in Parkhurst ?
Maybe you are a techie and want to have a website. Perhaps the best way to go will be with a combination plan that incorporates all of these or just some of the more relevant components. What ever you do you will want to have a plan and not go at it piece-meal.
Classic advertising methods will get you the largest local audience possible. Getting the most bang for you buck is important in a limited advertising budget. Some of the things to think about are the size and content of the ads. Keep in mind the age of your target customers. You would not advertise trendy new cuts if you want middle-aged and elderly ladies to frequent your salon. The same holds true in reverse. You would not advertise your wrinkle products and dyes for gray hair to attract customers in their early twenties. If there are two newspapers in the area then you should run the same ad in both newspapers.
Using coupons has fallen out of favor with a lot of salons. The reasons for that differ with each business, but they are a tried and true method of marketing your salon while attracting new customers. You can get old customers to try new products with the right coupon. How many times have you bought a different brand of something because the coupon made the price a lot lower? Hundreds of times would be the usual response. Why not take advantage of that for your beauty salon marketing strategy?
Technically knowledgeable salon owners may want to launch their own website. You will reach a much wider set of potential customers this way. A website will let you announce every service you offer, product you sell, and any specials you are running at the same time. The cost of a decent website can be under $500 easily. If the person creating the website for you really knows what they are doing they will connect your site to some of the automatic advertising sites that are out there. These sites will place related ads on your site. These ads pay you every time some one clicks on their ad from your site. It's a neat way to advertise and make money at the same time.
Your beauty salon marketing strategy should really include a wide variety of ads and use different types of media. You do not want to put all of your eggs in one basket. Newspapers, local magazines, coupons, flyers, and a website are all great ways to market your business. An eye-catching sign out front will help to reel them in, also. A beauty salon can never have too much advertising.
Free Salon & Spa Marketing Mini-Course - Discover why everything you've ever been told about salon & spa marketing and advertising is wrong, and how to avoid being an 'advertising victim'.
Beauty Salon- 12 Tips They Don't Want You To Know
Whether you're opening your first hair ob beauty salon, refurbishing your salon, on opening your hundredth salon, you'll want to make sure that you have everything your staff need, and your clients expect.
Here's what you need to consider.
1. You'll want the right sort of chairs, so that your beauticians can carry out their treatments, and for clients to sit in whilst having their hair cut. With different sizes, styles and colours available, you're bound to be able to find the chairs for your salon.
2. Your reception furniture is important as it is the first impression of your salon that your clients get. If your sofa is old and worn out, or the chairs are mismatched and wobbly, it won't fill new clients with confidence that you can cut hair or perform treatments well.
3. Treatment couches need to be comfortable so that clients can relax fully whilst they are being pampered. Choosing adjustable couches will mean that your beauticians will be able to be at the right height to work their magic.
4. Your styling chairs need to be adjustable, and comfortable too. With some clients spending a long time seated whilst having their hair done, they'll need to be able to relax, and let your hairstylists get on with creating the right look.
5. If you're offering products for sale, or have product literature, then you'll want to make sure that you have some display stands. Giving products their own space can help make them more attractive and desirable, so that you can encourage more people to buy them, or take a brochure.
6. Your salon hairdryers need to be top quality, as they will be in use, all day every day. As well as performance, you'll need to thing about weight, nozzles, and cord length, so that your hairdryers have all the flexibility you need for drying hair in your salon.
7. Ensuring that you and your staff have the right hairdressing scissors is important. You'll need your staff to have a range of different sizes, styles and perhaps left handed scissors as well.
8. Hairbrushes and combs can also make a difference to a hairstyle, and you might want to offer brushes for sale to your clients, as well as making sure that your stylists have the right brush for the hair style they are creating.
9. If you offer hair removal in your beauty salon, then you'll want to make sure that you have the right sort of products, whether you offer waxing or electrolysis.
10. You might offer tanning products, such a spray tans or self tans, and tanning accelerators. You'll want to know that you're offering a good quality tan, whether you're spray tanning in a booth, or your clients are using self tan at home.
Now you know more about what sort of hair and beauty products you need, have you got the right salon equipment?