Beauty is an ever booming business that will never see a lack in customers and Women Salon Near Me in Alberton because women and even men will continue to go to beauty salons for a new hairdo, for a manicure, a pedicure or even a tan. So, whether there is a depression or not, women (and some men) will still go to beauty salons to have their fix. In fact, it is in stressful times that you will see an increase in customers going to Best Beauty Parlor Near Me offering spa services for a spot of relaxation through aromatherapy, baths, manicures and massages.
Setting Up a Beauty Salon
So, if you are thinking of setting up a beauty salon, it is time that you go searching for the best ever beauty salon equipment for your business. You will need nothing but the most affordable and best beauty salon equipment to provide nothing but incomparable services to your clients.Lets take a look at the different types of services offered by beauty salons and Hairdressers And Beauty Salons Near Me what sort of beauty salon equipments you will need for the services you offer at your salon. If your salon only offer basic hair styling and cutting services, you will need beauty salon equipment to cater to your hair styling needs. You should look at hair styling chairs, wash basins, hair dryers, steamers, trolleys, professional hair styling scissors set and even basic must-have furniture like mirrors, chairs, comfy chairs for the waiting area.
Hair & Beauty Salon Business Plan - 5 Tips For Attracting New Customers
In the midst of searching for the right equipment to furnish your salon, although it is important to compare prices, please do not settle for cheap, low quality equipment as it could end up sabotaging your business. Lousy quality equipment could break down in the midst of a hair styling session or worse, can you imagine the bath tub leaking or the hair dryer malfunctioning and injuring a client? So, compare prices if you must but do not try to save by buying low quality beauty salon equipment.
Women Salon Near Me in Alberton ?
Hair and beauty salon owners who want to grow their businesses know that having a strong business plan is a first step toward their goals. And, any good business plan incorporates a marketing and advertising strategy that is specifically designed to attract new customers.
Here are 5 tips for attracting new customers to your hair and beauty salon business:
1. Develop a special coupon or promotion for your new customers: Consider what it would take to motivate you to change your buying behaviors for the stores you currently visit regularly. Once you are in the habit of buying from the same store or vendor, chances are you will not try a new one based merely upon a catchy ad. On the other hand, imagine that you are offered a special coupon or promotion as an incentive to try out the store: it is likely you would be more likely to consider making the switch. Your target prospects feel the same way. So, as you build the marketing and advertising component of your business plan, make sure that you consider offering special coupons and promotions to attract new customers to your salon.
2. Save money by targeting only those customers who are most likely to respond: If you are using traditional media channels like TV, radio and local magazines to promote your salon, you advertising expenses will be prohibitively high. These media vehicles are notoriously expensive because they rely on a blanket approach, whereby an entire geographical area receives the same ads - regardless of whether each individual your campaign reaches actually meets your target consumer profile! Now, contrast that to the available direct marketing techniques that properly divide your target prospects into segments, isolating those customers who are most likely to buy from you. The more you know about which members of your community are most likely to buy from you and which are not, the more precisely you can target those individuals and the further your advertising dollar will go.
3. Be sure to target those customers most likely to be willing to try a new salon: As mentioned above, it is very difficult to entice people to change their behaviors once those behaviors are entrenched in a regular habit pattern. It is best not to waste your limited advertising dollars on prospects that have no good reason to look for a new salon because they are complacently comfortable with their current one. Rather, it is better to concentrate on finding customers who are most likely to give your salon a try. One such target-rich prospect base is that of new movers: those customers who have just recently moved into your neighborhood. By subscribing to a new mover direct mail service that offers up-to-date new mover mailing lists and direct mail fulfillment services, you are able to target only those customers who have recently moved into your business area and are probably already looking for a new salon to try. Why not let that be yours?
4. Plan to contact your target prospects monthly: Designing a marketing campaign specifically to target new customers is an excellent way to get new business, as mentioned above. Moreover, it is important that you set aside the necessary budget to contact those prospects monthly. Only a consistent campaign that targets a fresh group of new, hot prospects each month can yield predictable results.
5. Follow up their initial visit to your salon with a contact: Once a first-time customer has visited your salon, it is smart to follow up their visit with a phone call, e-mail, or postcard. Take the opportunity to thank them for their business and to ask a few questions about how they liked the service they received. Besides gathering valuable information you can use to improve your services, such a follow-up contact also sends a strong message to your customers that you care about their business and want to see them back in your salon again.
Creating a business plan for your hair and beauty salon is an important step in building a stronger, more profitable business. Be sure to incorporate precisely-targeted marketing campaigns that reach the right customers who are most likely to give your salon a try. Then, follow up the initial visit of new customers with an e-mail, phone call or postcard in order to gather valuable information and send the right message about how you value their business.
Find A Hair And Beauty Salon With The Full Set Of Services
Maybe you are a techie and want to have a website. Perhaps the best way to go will be with a combination plan that incorporates all of these or just some of the more relevant components. What ever you do you will want to have a plan and not go at it piece-meal.
Classic advertising methods will get you the largest local audience possible. Getting the most bang for you buck is important in a limited advertising budget. Some of the things to think about are the size and content of the ads. Keep in mind the age of your target customers. You would not advertise trendy new cuts if you want middle-aged and elderly ladies to frequent your salon. The same holds true in reverse. You would not advertise your wrinkle products and dyes for gray hair to attract customers in their early twenties. If there are two newspapers in the area then you should run the same ad in both newspapers.
Using coupons has fallen out of favor with a lot of salons. The reasons for that differ with each business, but they are a tried and true method of marketing your salon while attracting new customers. You can get old customers to try new products with the right coupon. How many times have you bought a different brand of something because the coupon made the price a lot lower? Hundreds of times would be the usual response. Why not take advantage of that for your beauty salon marketing strategy?
Technically knowledgeable salon owners may want to launch their own website. You will reach a much wider set of potential customers this way. A website will let you announce every service you offer, product you sell, and any specials you are running at the same time. The cost of a decent website can be under $500 easily. If the person creating the website for you really knows what they are doing they will connect your site to some of the automatic advertising sites that are out there. These sites will place related ads on your site. These ads pay you every time some one clicks on their ad from your site. It's a neat way to advertise and make money at the same time.
Your beauty salon marketing strategy should really include a wide variety of ads and use different types of media. You do not want to put all of your eggs in one basket. Newspapers, local magazines, coupons, flyers, and a website are all great ways to market your business. An eye-catching sign out front will help to reel them in, also. A beauty salon can never have too much advertising.
Free Salon & Spa Marketing Mini-Course - Discover why everything you've ever been told about salon & spa marketing and advertising is wrong, and how to avoid being an 'advertising victim'.