Beauty is an ever booming business that will never see a lack in customers and Cosmetology Salons Near Me in Gauteng because women and even men will continue to go to beauty salons for a new hairdo, for a manicure, a pedicure or even a tan. So, whether there is a depression or not, women (and some men) will still go to beauty salons to have their fix. In fact, it is in stressful times that you will see an increase in customers going to Top Rated Hairdressers Near Me offering spa services for a spot of relaxation through aromatherapy, baths, manicures and massages.
Types of Beauty Salons and Some Tips For Choosing the Right One For You
So, if you are thinking of setting up a beauty salon, it is time that you go searching for the best ever beauty salon equipment for your business. You will need nothing but the most affordable and best beauty salon equipment to provide nothing but incomparable services to your clients.Lets take a look at the different types of services offered by beauty salons and Near Me Beauty Salon what sort of beauty salon equipments you will need for the services you offer at your salon. If your salon only offer basic hair styling and cutting services, you will need beauty salon equipment to cater to your hair styling needs. You should look at hair styling chairs, wash basins, hair dryers, steamers, trolleys, professional hair styling scissors set and even basic must-have furniture like mirrors, chairs, comfy chairs for the waiting area.
Beauty Salon Furniture
In the midst of searching for the right equipment to furnish your salon, although it is important to compare prices, please do not settle for cheap, low quality equipment as it could end up sabotaging your business. Lousy quality equipment could break down in the midst of a hair styling session or worse, can you imagine the bath tub leaking or the hair dryer malfunctioning and injuring a client? So, compare prices if you must but do not try to save by buying low quality beauty salon equipment.
Cosmetology Salons Near Me in Gauteng ?
Often, running a beauty salon efficiently can be tedious. With so much paperwork required, the work can get chaotic and unruly. Hence, to conduct the day-to-day business of beauty salons, beauty salon software is available in the market. Such software is a wonder, almost a blessing to all beauty salon software owners.
Some of highly competent and excellent beauty salon software includes the following: Salon Assistant by Salon Tec; SalonPro Software for Windows; Beauty Salon Software Salon Tec; SalonPro Software for Windows; Beauty Salon Software by World Class Software and many others.
'Inventory systems'; 'service support'; 'client history'; 'multiple users'; 'bar code support'; 'point of sale'; 'appointment booking'; 'sales tax report'; 'employee information'; 'and much, much more are offered by the aforementioned different types of beauty salon software.
Normally beauty salon software is extremely user-friendly and requires little or very little instructions. Besides, most of the software companies have help services, which support and instruct us in case of any difficulty.
Easy to download and run, salon software usually supports all higher versions of Windows and hence can be used on nearly all types of computers.
To enable us in making the right decision and knowing whether particular software works for us or not, companies provide free demo CDs. Such demos work for some days, allowing us to test the compatibility and usefulness of the software.
Usually beauty salon software is available in English, but Plan Magic Business 9.0 supports a number of languages such as English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and others.
Software CDs can be purchased or they can also be downloaded by making direct payment online.
OMNI Salon Management Spa Management Software Systems; The Spa Salon Manager; Salon Iris Salon Software and Orchid Medical Spa Software by Restexx Information Technologies are some other beauty salon software available in the market.
Beauty Salon Marketing
Whether you're opening your first hair ob beauty salon, refurbishing your salon, on opening your hundredth salon, you'll want to make sure that you have everything your staff need, and your clients expect.
Here's what you need to consider.
1. You'll want the right sort of chairs, so that your beauticians can carry out their treatments, and for clients to sit in whilst having their hair cut. With different sizes, styles and colours available, you're bound to be able to find the chairs for your salon.
2. Your reception furniture is important as it is the first impression of your salon that your clients get. If your sofa is old and worn out, or the chairs are mismatched and wobbly, it won't fill new clients with confidence that you can cut hair or perform treatments well.
3. Treatment couches need to be comfortable so that clients can relax fully whilst they are being pampered. Choosing adjustable couches will mean that your beauticians will be able to be at the right height to work their magic.
4. Your styling chairs need to be adjustable, and comfortable too. With some clients spending a long time seated whilst having their hair done, they'll need to be able to relax, and let your hairstylists get on with creating the right look.
5. If you're offering products for sale, or have product literature, then you'll want to make sure that you have some display stands. Giving products their own space can help make them more attractive and desirable, so that you can encourage more people to buy them, or take a brochure.
6. Your salon hairdryers need to be top quality, as they will be in use, all day every day. As well as performance, you'll need to thing about weight, nozzles, and cord length, so that your hairdryers have all the flexibility you need for drying hair in your salon.
7. Ensuring that you and your staff have the right hairdressing scissors is important. You'll need your staff to have a range of different sizes, styles and perhaps left handed scissors as well.
8. Hairbrushes and combs can also make a difference to a hairstyle, and you might want to offer brushes for sale to your clients, as well as making sure that your stylists have the right brush for the hair style they are creating.
9. If you offer hair removal in your beauty salon, then you'll want to make sure that you have the right sort of products, whether you offer waxing or electrolysis.
10. You might offer tanning products, such a spray tans or self tans, and tanning accelerators. You'll want to know that you're offering a good quality tan, whether you're spray tanning in a booth, or your clients are using self tan at home.
Now you know more about what sort of hair and beauty products you need, have you got the right salon equipment?