Beauty is an ever booming business that will never see a lack in customers and Gents Beauty Parlour Near Me in Edenvale because women and even men will continue to go to beauty salons for a new hairdo, for a manicure, a pedicure or even a tan. So, whether there is a depression or not, women (and some men) will still go to beauty salons to have their fix. In fact, it is in stressful times that you will see an increase in customers going to Beauty Salon Store Near Me offering spa services for a spot of relaxation through aromatherapy, baths, manicures and massages.
Types of Beauty Salons and Some Tips For Choosing the Right One For You
So, if you are thinking of setting up a beauty salon, it is time that you go searching for the best ever beauty salon equipment for your business. You will need nothing but the most affordable and best beauty salon equipment to provide nothing but incomparable services to your clients.Lets take a look at the different types of services offered by beauty salons and Unisex Beauty Salon Near Me what sort of beauty salon equipments you will need for the services you offer at your salon. If your salon only offer basic hair styling and cutting services, you will need beauty salon equipment to cater to your hair styling needs. You should look at hair styling chairs, wash basins, hair dryers, steamers, trolleys, professional hair styling scissors set and even basic must-have furniture like mirrors, chairs, comfy chairs for the waiting area.
6 Benefits of a Beauty Salon
In the midst of searching for the right equipment to furnish your salon, although it is important to compare prices, please do not settle for cheap, low quality equipment as it could end up sabotaging your business. Lousy quality equipment could break down in the midst of a hair styling session or worse, can you imagine the bath tub leaking or the hair dryer malfunctioning and injuring a client? So, compare prices if you must but do not try to save by buying low quality beauty salon equipment.
Gents Beauty Parlour Near Me in Edenvale ?
It's easy to go to any beauty salon supply shop and get the things you need for your salon. But if you want to beat your competition across the street you need more than better stylists. You need all the right equipment. And in most cases, you have to offer something more than hair care. If you are setting up your own salon, here is a list of beauty salon supplies that you cannot be without. In this article, we shall discuss some of the more important things that you need in a beauty salon.
1. You need beauty salon furniture like multiple, good looking and very comfortable couches. You don't want your clients to feel uncomfortable or uneasy. And if you offer massages and other beauty treatments besides just hair, you want your client to be relaxed. In other words, the couches can define a salon, so make sure you get this right.
2. Chairs are the next important thing. Chairs are generally needed for two things: first to treat customers and second for those customers who are waiting. Like couches, chairs need to be comfortable and convenient. Uncomfortable or hard chairs might turn off your customers. It's inevitable that sometimes your customers will have to wait. Don't make this a bad situation by making them uncomfortable as well.
3. There are some things in a salon that are needed continuously. Some of these include potions and lotions that are to be used regularly, almost everyday. In addition, some things like machines, blow dryers, scissors and towels that are to be used by the staff have also to be stored. Therefore a salon needs to have plenty of storage space.
4. A lot of customers who come to the salon look for anti ageing treatment. Yes today's salons are about more than just styling, cutting and coloring hair. This can be done with the help of microdermabrasion machines. Skin issues like regeneration are also solved by having these machines. Microdermabrasion helps to bring up the youth of the skin by taking away the upper layer of the dead skin. This kind of treatment is mostly done on the face where it is the most effective. That is why they are so popular in salons.
5. Customers also come to the salon because they need to remove unwanted hair. A depilator helps to do this. If you are thinking of having a depilator as part of your beauty salon supply, you should give a thought to the Intense Pulsed Light that is used by some depilators. These helps to kill the hair follicle completely. Thus hair reduction is even more effective.
6. Body and face toning machines are also important beauty salon supplies. These provide a "non invasive facelift" which makes the skin look amazing by improving circulation. They use a micro current to achieve this and are quite a popular choice among customers.
These are some of the most important things that should be part of your beauty salon supply list.
Setting Up a Beauty Salon
Whether you're opening your first hair ob beauty salon, refurbishing your salon, on opening your hundredth salon, you'll want to make sure that you have everything your staff need, and your clients expect.
Here's what you need to consider.
1. You'll want the right sort of chairs, so that your beauticians can carry out their treatments, and for clients to sit in whilst having their hair cut. With different sizes, styles and colours available, you're bound to be able to find the chairs for your salon.
2. Your reception furniture is important as it is the first impression of your salon that your clients get. If your sofa is old and worn out, or the chairs are mismatched and wobbly, it won't fill new clients with confidence that you can cut hair or perform treatments well.
3. Treatment couches need to be comfortable so that clients can relax fully whilst they are being pampered. Choosing adjustable couches will mean that your beauticians will be able to be at the right height to work their magic.
4. Your styling chairs need to be adjustable, and comfortable too. With some clients spending a long time seated whilst having their hair done, they'll need to be able to relax, and let your hairstylists get on with creating the right look.
5. If you're offering products for sale, or have product literature, then you'll want to make sure that you have some display stands. Giving products their own space can help make them more attractive and desirable, so that you can encourage more people to buy them, or take a brochure.
6. Your salon hairdryers need to be top quality, as they will be in use, all day every day. As well as performance, you'll need to thing about weight, nozzles, and cord length, so that your hairdryers have all the flexibility you need for drying hair in your salon.
7. Ensuring that you and your staff have the right hairdressing scissors is important. You'll need your staff to have a range of different sizes, styles and perhaps left handed scissors as well.
8. Hairbrushes and combs can also make a difference to a hairstyle, and you might want to offer brushes for sale to your clients, as well as making sure that your stylists have the right brush for the hair style they are creating.
9. If you offer hair removal in your beauty salon, then you'll want to make sure that you have the right sort of products, whether you offer waxing or electrolysis.
10. You might offer tanning products, such a spray tans or self tans, and tanning accelerators. You'll want to know that you're offering a good quality tan, whether you're spray tanning in a booth, or your clients are using self tan at home.
Now you know more about what sort of hair and beauty products you need, have you got the right salon equipment?