Beauty is an ever booming business that will never see a lack in customers and Beauty Salon Store Near Me in Parkhurst because women and even men will continue to go to beauty salons for a new hairdo, for a manicure, a pedicure or even a tan. So, whether there is a depression or not, women (and some men) will still go to beauty salons to have their fix. In fact, it is in stressful times that you will see an increase in customers going to Unisex Beauty Salon Near Me offering spa services for a spot of relaxation through aromatherapy, baths, manicures and massages.
So, if you are thinking of setting up a beauty salon, it is time that you go searching for the best ever beauty salon equipment for your business. You will need nothing but the most affordable and best beauty salon equipment to provide nothing but incomparable services to your clients.Lets take a look at the different types of services offered by beauty salons and Near Me Beauty Salon what sort of beauty salon equipments you will need for the services you offer at your salon. If your salon only offer basic hair styling and cutting services, you will need beauty salon equipment to cater to your hair styling needs. You should look at hair styling chairs, wash basins, hair dryers, steamers, trolleys, professional hair styling scissors set and even basic must-have furniture like mirrors, chairs, comfy chairs for the waiting area.
Beauty Salon Business Forms
In the midst of searching for the right equipment to furnish your salon, although it is important to compare prices, please do not settle for cheap, low quality equipment as it could end up sabotaging your business. Lousy quality equipment could break down in the midst of a hair styling session or worse, can you imagine the bath tub leaking or the hair dryer malfunctioning and injuring a client? So, compare prices if you must but do not try to save by buying low quality beauty salon equipment.
Beauty Salon Store Near Me in Parkhurst ?
Hair Care Professional- Breaking One In
Beauty Salon- It is so important for us to find the right beauty salon so that we can have the right look at the right time. However, there are certain things that beauty salon owners don't want you to know.
According to the September 13, 2005 issue of the LA Times, soon after Hurricane Katrina passed through the states of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama beauty salons with power and water reopened. Women who had lost EVERYTHING flocked to those open beauty salons. They wanted to look good even though they did not have a place to live. They wanted and needed professional hair care.
This fact alone confirms your intuition about the absolute necessity of finding the right beauty salon. This holds true for a beauty salon Santa Monica, or a beauty salon Long Beach, Mississippi.
Let me give you some general guidelines and tips to use when you are looking for a new beauty salon. I will also include some helpful suggestions about how to deal with your hair stylist.
1. How far is the beauty salon from your home or work? Is it convenient to either or both?
2. Telephone the salon. Ask if their hair care stylists have experience with your type of hair. For example, is your hair long, curly, textured or exposed to frequent changes to hair color, heat and the elements?
3. Search the Internet for reviews of beauty salons in your work or home zip codes.
4. It seems obvious, but it's crucial: Who do you know whose hair looks fabulous? Ask them where (and to whom) they go.
5. When you get to the beauty salon what does the atmosphere FEEL like to you? Is it peaceful or stressful? Which do you prefer?
6. Are you greeted right away or are you forced to wander around or "twiddle your thumbs" until someone attends to you?
7. If you've made an appointment is it kept?
8. Is the beauty salon clean and well organized? Does everything seem to be in its place?
9. How is the staff dressed? Are they dressed appropriately to your taste?
10. What does the hair of the staff look like to you? Is the hair of the staff professionally done or is it sloppy?
Ok, you've decided that the beauty salon environment is satisfactory, now how do you deal with the hair stylist?
11. Collect and bring pictures that are appropriate for your type of hair. The biggest beauty salon hair disasters occur when your hair stylist doesn't understand what you want. Pictures help convey your message.
12. Don't immediately go for a cut, take it slower. Book a blow-dry with your selected stylist. Ask, if you were to cut my hair, how would you do it? Once you've set aside the time for a real consultation, here are some key questions to ask yourself as you talk to your stylist:
o DO YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE with the hair care stylist? You should like his or her sense of style. This means clothing, grooming, personality, everything.
o IS THE STYLIST ASKING YOU questions, giving ideas and suggestions that relate to your personality, rather than pointing to a style on the wall or in a book?
o IS THE HAIR CARE STYLIST ADDRESSING the health of your hair, not just proposing to cut off split ends? The two of you should be talking about conditioners and rinses that enhance shine and bounce, and special treatments that can prevent or repair damage done by the environment, such as pollution, sun, chlorine, humidity, or dry air.
o ONCE YOU'VE AGREED ON A LOOK, does the stylist preview how you'll need to blow it dry, wash it, and maintain it? These are all things to think about before actually getting the cut.
If you can answer most of the questions to your satisfaction, then you've probably found a beauty salon and a hair stylist that will make you look fabulous. If you cannot, then move on to the next beauty salon on your list.
Take the above tips with you when you come to Next Salon in Santa Monica, CA. We think that you'll find that you came to the right beauty salon.
Hair and beauty salon owners who want to grow their businesses know that having a strong business plan is a first step toward their goals. And, any good business plan incorporates a marketing and advertising strategy that is specifically designed to attract new customers.
Here are 5 tips for attracting new customers to your hair and beauty salon business:
1. Develop a special coupon or promotion for your new customers: Consider what it would take to motivate you to change your buying behaviors for the stores you currently visit regularly. Once you are in the habit of buying from the same store or vendor, chances are you will not try a new one based merely upon a catchy ad. On the other hand, imagine that you are offered a special coupon or promotion as an incentive to try out the store: it is likely you would be more likely to consider making the switch. Your target prospects feel the same way. So, as you build the marketing and advertising component of your business plan, make sure that you consider offering special coupons and promotions to attract new customers to your salon.
2. Save money by targeting only those customers who are most likely to respond: If you are using traditional media channels like TV, radio and local magazines to promote your salon, you advertising expenses will be prohibitively high. These media vehicles are notoriously expensive because they rely on a blanket approach, whereby an entire geographical area receives the same ads - regardless of whether each individual your campaign reaches actually meets your target consumer profile! Now, contrast that to the available direct marketing techniques that properly divide your target prospects into segments, isolating those customers who are most likely to buy from you. The more you know about which members of your community are most likely to buy from you and which are not, the more precisely you can target those individuals and the further your advertising dollar will go.
3. Be sure to target those customers most likely to be willing to try a new salon: As mentioned above, it is very difficult to entice people to change their behaviors once those behaviors are entrenched in a regular habit pattern. It is best not to waste your limited advertising dollars on prospects that have no good reason to look for a new salon because they are complacently comfortable with their current one. Rather, it is better to concentrate on finding customers who are most likely to give your salon a try. One such target-rich prospect base is that of new movers: those customers who have just recently moved into your neighborhood. By subscribing to a new mover direct mail service that offers up-to-date new mover mailing lists and direct mail fulfillment services, you are able to target only those customers who have recently moved into your business area and are probably already looking for a new salon to try. Why not let that be yours?
4. Plan to contact your target prospects monthly: Designing a marketing campaign specifically to target new customers is an excellent way to get new business, as mentioned above. Moreover, it is important that you set aside the necessary budget to contact those prospects monthly. Only a consistent campaign that targets a fresh group of new, hot prospects each month can yield predictable results.
5. Follow up their initial visit to your salon with a contact: Once a first-time customer has visited your salon, it is smart to follow up their visit with a phone call, e-mail, or postcard. Take the opportunity to thank them for their business and to ask a few questions about how they liked the service they received. Besides gathering valuable information you can use to improve your services, such a follow-up contact also sends a strong message to your customers that you care about their business and want to see them back in your salon again.
Creating a business plan for your hair and beauty salon is an important step in building a stronger, more profitable business. Be sure to incorporate precisely-targeted marketing campaigns that reach the right customers who are most likely to give your salon a try. Then, follow up the initial visit of new customers with an e-mail, phone call or postcard in order to gather valuable information and send the right message about how you value their business.